miércoles, 7 de diciembre de 2011

Lady Thor: first photos

I finally have two photos of my Lady Thor cosplay. I hope to get more soon, since I was lucky enough to get together with an Avengers group who had a wonderful and talented photographer, so.....she took photos of everyone and has promised to photoshop nice thunder effects into Thor´s images!

 

I´m Photoshop-impaired. I really admire people who can manage feats like that. It´s even more admirable when the photographer in question is actually a talented photographer. So, on to the photos:


This photograph is by Eylin Da Cyel. All credit  of photo-taking genius and photoshopping is hers. Here is her facebook, and here is her deviantart (she goes by the name "Whitelemon").

After that, any pictures would look a bit amateur. Here is the other one I currently have (hopefully, more will turn up later).


A full body shot, with Powergirl (who I´s just met) and my Loki. A lot of people found it funny that Thor and Loki were both genderbent and actually getting along well. 


Here´s a crop of my outfit. It´s a shame that my hair is covering my silver discs and cape-brooches (a shame. I really fiddled around with them to make them functional). I´ll definitely be doing a decent 2.0 version of this cosplay for the Avengers movie release in May. 

Tweaking the brooches and fixing my wig´s hair (into larger front braids, probably) will be first on that list. Well, right after fixing the tiara. I dropped it minutes into the con and had to haphazardly tape part of one of the wings so that it re-attached to the tiara (Or rather, the section of the tiara with the wind unglued from the headband I used as a base....). In the end, what worked better than tape was a bobby pin (yep. I was surprised too). My friend Loki also had a similar problem with her horns.....

2 comentarios: